“MATTHEW DRUIN & CO. WEDDING PRIZE CONTEST GIVEAWAY”
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Sweepstakes starts at 12:00 A.M. EST on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 (“Contest Period”). The sponsors of this contest are Matthew Druin Photography, LLC (Matthew Druin & Co.), Simply Bridal, Booth Riot! Photo Booths, A Glamour Affair, and My Simply Perfect Events. The contest shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.
1. How to enter: During the Contest Period, complete the entry form found at https://www.matthewdruin.com/blog/engagements/wedding-prize-giveaway-from-matthew-druin-co/, including a valid email address, and additional survey questions. You must provide all information requested on the entry form, your contact information must be accurate, and you must have a valid e-mail account in order for your entry to be eligible. You must also be a fan on Facebook of the pages of all the associated contest Sponsors. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Sponsors are not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties. You may also enter by sending an email subject line: Wedding Prize Contest Giveaway Entry to email@example.com. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. EST on Wednesday, July 23, 2014. Limit one entry per person. All received entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal US residents who are 18 years or older as of the first day of the Contest Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of the Sponsors and their respective, advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited.
3. Contest and Notification: one winner will be selected at random during a drawing to take place on Friday, July 25, 2014 from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Representatives from Matthew Druin & Co. will conduct the drawing; the contest judges will make all final decisions in any and all issues related with this contest. The potential winners will be notified by email using the information provided in the entry form by end of business (11:59 P.M. EST) on Friday July 25, 2014. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond by Friday, August 01, 2014, 5 P.M. EST (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4. The Prizes:
Prize substitutions are not allowed and prizes are non-transferable. Only Sponsors, at their sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. All winners are solely responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize in the year in which the prize is awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned are the responsibility of the winners.
5. Other Conditions: All winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release which must be submitted within one week after receiving notification of their win. Failure to return such document will result in that winner/runner-up being disqualified and another winner/runner-up will be randomly drawn from all remaining eligible entries.
Matthew Druin Photography, LLC or other Sponsors will not provide any funding or pay for any winner’s transportation costs or any other associated expenses.
Specially priced Matthew Druin & Co. wedding day experience collections are only valid for 30 days after Friday, July 25, 2014.
Wedding date must be on a date that Matthew Druin & Co. has available and does not have other booked weddings or sessions. No substitutions offered.
Matthew Druin & Co. Engagement prize must be completed within 2014 and on a date that is available with no other booked weddings or sessions. No substitutions offered.
Booth Riot! Photo Booth prize must be on a date that is available and not currently booked. No substitutions will be offered.
Simply Bridal will hold the sole responsibility of suppling winning prize of winner’s choice between veil, bridal jewelry, or headpiece.
A Glamour Affair will hold the sole responsibility of suppling their offered prize. No substitutions offered.
My Simply Perfect Events will hold the sole responsibility of supplying their offered prize. No substitutions offered.
By entering, contestants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsors and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the contestants’ participation in this contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Contest. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials.
By entering this contest, contestants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and their respective affiliates, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
Winners acknowledge the below:
a. All Contest Participants release Facebook of any and all liability.
b. All Contest Participants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
c. All Contest Participants acknowledge that the participant is providing information to Matthew Druin Photography, LLC and Sponsors, not to Facebook.
6. Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or if this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any entry information collected from the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
7. Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List Friday, July 25, 2014 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Matthew Druin & Co. Wedding Prize Contest Offical Rules” as the subject line. Official Rules are also available at www.matthewdruin.com.