WHAT CLIENT’S HAVE SAID.
Regardless of whether you are planning an Atlanta wedding, destination wedding, or a wedding anywhere in the world, we know one of the hardest things to do when it comes to planning your wedding day is choosing the perfect photographer for you. While we could tell you about our own experience and expertise, we believe the best word to trust is that of our past clients and the amazing reviews they have let through weddingwire.com, Facebook, Yelp, and more!
September 9th, 2015 via weddingwire.com review
“Fantastic experience working with Matt! He didn’t miss a beat on the wedding day, and our pictures are breathtaking. We wanted timeless, beautiful, and unique photos and we are in love with our photo package. Matt took the time to meet and speak with us over the phone to understand our needs and fine tune the details of our day and answer any questions or concerns. We were looking for something more than a stock set of wedding photos. Matt captured the most meaningful details and expressions of joy on our friends and families faces as well as interesting specialty shots designed by my husband and Matt. The guests also loved the live-feed photo slide show Matt posted at the bar; it was a complete hit! I would absolutely recommend Matt Druin & Co. Photography!”
June 16th, 2015 via weddingwire.com review
Matthew Druin is such an exceptionally cool photographer.The pictures taken were unbelievable! Better than what we expected. Matthew was very accommodating and open to whatever. He’s punctual, professional and really cares about his clients. His experience is shown through the lens with perfection. He took the time to do multiple shoots with us having dress changes. We didn’t really know where to take pictures but we felt as soon as Matthew got to the location, he absorbed the surroundings and knew where to take the best pics with the best lighting. He’s creative and adventurous,not afraid to get dirty, trying to get the best shot. He offers nothing but the best. Highly recommended!
April 25th, 2015 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt was the photographer at our wedding and he was fantastic! We told him that we did not want posed pictures but rather more in that moment and that is exactly what we got! He was great with communicating with us in a timely manner and multiple times so he knew exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome photographer!”
February 15th, 2015 via weddingwire.com review
“First off, I am very picky and have extremely high standards. Matt was AMAZING! Out of our whole wedding planning process, he was our favorite vendor – hands down. He was organized, punctual, reliable and most of all genuinely passionate about capturing our Wedding day. I would describe Matt as a Ninja. On our wedding day, I barely even saw him. He was so fast and swift with his shots – no one even knew he was there. The pictures turned out BETTER than anything I could even imagine (I literally cried when I saw them). Matt is excellent if you want to enjoy your day without having a photographer in your face (or your guests) and someone you can rely on that is truly gifted and talented with their work. If you have a question, he will respond WITHIN the day (usually within the HOUR)!!! Out of all my decisions throughout the wedding process, choosing Matt was the BEST choice. I’ve never met someone that is SO passionate about what they do – it really shows through and has made a lasting impact on our special day.”
January 18th, 2015 via weddingwire.com review
“Having Matt photograph our wedding was the best decision I made. I think flowers, dress, food, anything could have been changed out and still been great. However, I wouldn’t trade Matt for anything! After viewing a friend’s wedding photos this fall I fell in love with Matt’s product. We then scheduled Matt for our own wedding. From the first conversation I knew Matt would be the one. He was patient, asked us all the right questions and really invested in getting to know us as a couple so when our wedding date came we felt so comfortable having him there. Almost like a friend coming to our wedding. Not only was Matt open to a few ideas I had, he took everything to such a higher level with his creativity and captured such small things that made our photos so special and lovely. I felt like our wedding photos were not just photos but tell a story of the day from the beginning to the end. He is so much more than a photographer, he is truly an artist and has an eye for detail that most of us just don’t even think about. Not only did we love our wedding photos but we will be working with Matt on all of our family photos in the future as we are expecting a baby now in July and can’t wait to get Matt to help us capture all of our special memories!!”
December 14th, 2014 via eventwire.com review
“Matt Druin was honestly the best! He’s very talented, easy to work with and hes prices are very reasonable for the work that he does. Matt has a eye for things. I needed to update my modeling portfolio with new head shots and full body shots. With Matt I got just what I needed and more. He made this experience so easy. I enjoyed his ideas on different ways to pose and his customer service was simply amazing. I got my pictures back in a timely manner and that was amazing. He’s a man of his word. I would definitely recommend him to everybody. You want the best he’s the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make you appointment with him today!!!!”
December 17th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt is awesome and his work amazing. My fiance, now husband, and I chose Matt for our wedding and were not disappointed! We initially booked him for our wedding reception in Atlanta on December 20, 2014 & Matt then offered to also come out to Las Vegas on the 17th for our wedding ceremony! All of our pics are great, but I think we love the Vegas desert shots the most!! Matt was attentive and always available!! We will definitely be using his talents again!! You get what you pay for and so much more!! Thank you Matt for capturing awesome photos of our special days and providing us with a lifetime of memories!!!”
– Shanteria C.
December 9th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt and his team were great. They were professional and kept in contact through out the entire time that I was planning the wedding. Amazing picturesThank you so much!.”
– Gaby C.
December 9th, 2014 via eventwire.com review
“The photo booth was the highlight of our Christmas party! It was a blast and we were so thankful for Matt’s professionalism and creativity. We will definitely have him back next year for our holiday party.”
– What’s Up Interactive
November 29th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was a pleasure to work with and he is so creative with his photography. He is very professional in how he carries himself, and how he handles business. We loved having him as our photographer and would highly recommend him!”
– Kari H.
November 8th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“From day one, we have been nothing short of completely impressed and beyond satisfied with every step of our wedding photography experience. Matt Druin exceeded our expectations, and every dime we spent came back in spades with awesome wedding photography! We live out of town from where our wedding venue was, and Matt lives about an hour and a half from the venue as well. We never got to meet him in person until the day of our wedding, yet never felt out of touch with him or the process. He video chatted with us so we could all get to know each other and what our hopes and expectations were, and we all discussed what we wanted for our photos and wedding experience. Matt offered insightful tips and expert know-how, and his competence never once came into question. Matt’s professionalism and willingness to work with our unique circumstance (active duty military with a very on-the-go groom) helped ease the wedding stress and calm any fears we may have had about wedding photography.
– Nicole M.
October 25th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt shot my wedding in October. As far as wedding planning went, he was the first big decision I made. I knew from before I even got engaged that I wanted Matt to shoot my wedding. He had done my brothers wedding and some photos for my niece, and I fell in love with his work. Matt didn’t just do a phenomenal job with my wedding photos, he really builds a relationship with his clients.
I had a few hiccups as the wedding planning process went on and I had to change the date of my wedding. I was so scared Matt wouldn’t have another day available but he worked with me and assuree that he could do it. Matt was everywhere and no where all at once at the wedding. It is crazy because I didn’t see much of him throughout the day. But that’s a good thing! As a bride I didn’t want to wonder and worry if I was getting all the beautiful photos of the scenery and the events going on, and watching your photographer can stress you out more than you think.
That’s why I love Matt! I only say him a few times throughout the day.. Which is a GOOD THING! (Don’t get me wrong he got all the group photos I wanted and was still there, but he wasn’t hovering) That meant he was off getting shots of EVERYTHING! I have so many beautiful detailed photos of everything from my wedding day.
Not only was Matt fair on his pricing, he gives extraordinary service. He responds to emails, texts, calls etc. very quickly and he had my photos back to me within two weeks. As a bride, if I can give you once piece of advice… DONT go cheap on a photographer for any special event!! You will have your photos forever. Capture the moment with Matt. He is professional, funny, kind, creative, enthusiastic, and genuine. I recommend Matt to everyone!”
– Emily C.
September 27th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“The first time I met Matt I knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding day. He sat for hours to show us his services, his portfolio, and answer any questions my (now) husband and I had (which were a lot, haha). We explained to him the type of feel we wanted and he catered his package to us exactly. He made us feel so comfortable and above all that, was truly passionate about his work. Flash forward, about a month later, and I received a care package in the mail welcoming us to his company! The package had gift cards and other treats–it was such a sweet touch!
For the day of our wedding, Dan was our primary photographer and Matt assisted him and videotaped as well. They both arrived two hours before shooting time so they could scope out the venue, get inspired, and find great spots to shoot. They were so professional the entire day, and even helped the bridal party look for my engagement ring when in a moment of panic, we thought we had lost it. They found a beautiful reclusive spot for us to shoot our first look. Literally, Dan held my hand as I walked over to the spot (it was on a very hill-y golf course) and they created the perfect scene to capture that moment beautifully.
Every time I looked behind my shoulder, there was one of them snapping away. The photos and video came out great and I was so impressed with their turn-around time! From the beginning, they were so attentive, responsive, considerate, professional, hospitable, and passionate about all things photography. The main reason we booked with Matthew Druin was because of their very talented photography skills, however I was blown away and would recommend them over anyone else due to their insanely customized customer service and willingness to ensure their clients’ happiness! Thank you guys!”
– Nancy R.
September 20th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt is truly a photographer for awesome people!!! From our first meeting until the day of the wedding Matt had a clear line of communication about everything along the way. He was honestly the vendor that I had zero worries!
Oh and the pictures are AMAZING I’m still getting compliments like ” I’ve never seen pictures like those” and “It looks like a magazine cover”. I can wait to post them all over our house.
I can’t wait to use him again for my trash the dress session.”
– Lakeshia T.
September 14th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Selecting a photographer was one of the most difficult parts of planning. So many were overpriced or slow to communicate or took pictures that had a sort of “instagram filter” look that we didn’t care for. We found Matt through WeddingWire, and he was the first photographer we found who had pictures that looked like what we wanted and whose prices we could afford. Not only did he respond to our information request within the hour, but he maintained his utter professionalism throughout the entire wedding process! He was early to every meeting, he was always willing to go above and beyond to get the shots we wanted, and he delivered photographs that exceeded our expectations. He (and Dan) were truly exceptional, and we are SO grateful to have the memories they captured. They really have the right balance of professionalism, artistry, and knowledge. I don’t see a lot of vendors on this site (particularly photographers) with ratings this high, and there’s a reason for that. Hire them and find out why :)”
– Maria C.
July 27th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt was fantastic! We had a vineyard wedding and the photos are absolutely gorgeous. He was able to capture all of our candid moments as well as the beautiful landscape, often in the same stunning photo.
Aside from his photography skills, he was responsive with every email and accommodating to all of our requests! He drove all the way to DC from Atlanta just for our engagement session and spent the entire day going to get the best shots in our favorite places. He also took the time to get to know us, which was great because he was able to take exactly the types of pictures we wanted.
Matt did an excellent job photographing all of our moments from bars in DC to our wedding day at a South Carolina vineyard. His photos were the best money spent for our wedding and I would highly recommend him for any event!”
– Rachel N.
July 26th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt Druin was an excellent photographer. We used him for our engagement photos and wedding photos. He was really easy to work with and creative. Definitely would recommend him to anyone; especially if you want to do something out of the box.”
– Olivia L.
May 24st, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matthew Druin was the photographer for my recent wedding, and I could not be happier that we chose him! The pictures of the wedding are GORGEOUS and will always hold such a special place in mine and my husband’s hearts. Matt was able to capture the day in a way that takes you back to the wedding and lets every aspect of the wedding unfold piece by piece in a way I haven’t seen before. He is friendly and easy to work with. He is also great to work with in person but also attentive to emails and administrative functions that have to get taken care of in order to help albums and those kinds of things be designed. Most people are good at one of these things but not both, so it is excellent that he is so well rounded!”
– Kelly S. May 21st, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt was beyond amazing and his work speaks for itself! Would highly recommend him for any photography needsextremely friendly and easy to work with. Answered all our questions and responded in a timely matter, so glad we went with him to do our wedding!!!”
– Stephanie H.
May 5th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“I was planning a destination wedding and I was little hesitant hiring vendors, until I found Matt and his team. His work is absolutely amazing and once we had a Skype meeting, I instantly knew he was a perfect fit.
He is extremely prompt in responding to emails and returning phone calls which was super important and even more so trying to plan a wedding half way across the country. Out of all the people involved in my wedding, he was the only one I knew I didn’t have to worry about. He help us every step of the way and his booking and payment process is so easy and professional.
He flew to our wedding and met with us the day before just to go over everything. On our wedding day he was early and extremely professional all day. He knew exactly what he wanted and captured the emotions and things that took place perfectly. He even made a slideshow from the photos of our wedding day and played it the reception. Needless to say myself and my guests were blown away. He truly is passionate about photography and weddings and is a true master of his craft!”
– Kristen M.
April 4th, 2014 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt was professional and great to work with. He made our experience run smoothly and boy did we have a good time. I will use his services again in the future and recommend him to those I know that is looking for an awesome photographer. Again Matt thanks again”
– Edgar Z. October 26th, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“Absolutely a wonderful team to work with. They made my wedding day so pleasant and stress free! The pictures were great!!! Thank you, Matt Druin, for such wonderful pictures of my special day!!!”
– Lisa M. July 20th, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt was the photographer for my wedding in Atlanta, GA in July of 2013. After meeting him in person, we decided right away that he would do a great job capturing our wonderful day, and he did. The pictures turned out beautiful and he has been flexible working with me the entire time. He always responds very timely and worked with us to best accommodate our crazy schedule on the day-of. He made my requested edits to the photo album very quickly and always allowed me to review one last time before anything was considered “final”. He captured all of the most important shots during the ceremony and reception and I will treasure my album for a long long time! Thanks again, Matt!”
– Sarah S. November 5th, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“I was really looking to give myself a gift. I went to a friends wedding, as I was walking in as a bridesmaid, and met Matt. I instantly loved his personality being so upbeat and funny. He gave me his card, I went on his website and fell absolutely in love with his pictures. I went ahead and sent Matt an email seeing his prices for portrait sessions and next thing you know we were booked and ready to go. He was absolutely great with responsiveness, super great to talk to! He even helped me out with my outfit questions! At the portrait session he was awesome and made me feel so comfortable! I got a little sick that day and Matt was super flexible with me and offered to reschedule which made me love him even more- hehe! I finished my shoot with him about two weeks later and absolutely loved the pictures. Matt is great at what he does; great at directing, communicating, he knows his angles, lighting, etc…Thanks for everything Matt, you’re awesome! :D”
– Kim D. October 7th, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt was an absolute dream come true! Where do I start… let’s start with customer service. He always made a point to exemplify outstanding customer service throughout the entire process… which is rare with a vendor. They all initially start out pleasant, but you then soon find yourself chasing them for an update, response, etc. Not Matt. Even throughout our process he made sure to communicate with us, and to remind us about not only important things regarding the photography, but about the fact that this time is about my [now] husband and I. He truly connects with his clients and shows he cares about your happiness during your event. And onto his work…it’s remarkable. He literally does whatever it takes to get the perfect shot, and believe me, the shots are perfect! His non-obtrusive approach when shooting is so cool and captures the most candid, timeless photos. His work is impeccable and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome photographer that truly cares about you and your special event.”
– April R. October 15th, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“I can’t say enough about Matt. He was AWESOME. Matt went above and beyond what was expected. He was extremely prompt, always answering emails within a couple hours. He worked with our budget, which was very tight. Always professional, but very friendly and willing to do what it takes to make his clients happy. He was there every step of the way. And the photographs? Blew everyone away. They were absolutely gorgeous. We got so many compliments regarding Matt and his pictures. Hire Matt. You won’t regret it.”
– Melissa C. July 12th, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“Awesome photographer! My husband and I were super happy with the results. On my wedding day, I was super late. So it ended up being night time. It was very dark and he took awesome pictures anyways! Also, he works the best way of payment for you. I didnt mention his prices are awesome… :D”
– Flaviane S. June 8th, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“Best. Wedding. Photographer. Ever. Matt is very talented and knows how to get the great candid shots as well as the more standard ones. He and his assistant are unobtrusive and professional, and we are beyond pleased with the results.”
– Jessica P. May 5th, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“Searching for a photographer was one of the most stressful things I had to do as a bride but once I found Matt I was pretty much sold. We met up with him signed the contract and it was done! His images were beyond what we expected, he listened to what we wanted and he made it happen. Not only is he a great photographer but he’s professional and he understands customer service (he was super quick to respond and make a meeting happen). I am so pleased with his work and would absolutely recommend him.”
– Ashley R. March 31st, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“Matthew was a pleasure to work with. He was super professional, punctual, friendly, and did I mention an AWESOME photographer!? He was able to help me with other vendors and really went above and beyond!”
– Jennifer C. March 9th, 2013 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt and his team did an amazing job at my wedding. We loved everything from the service to the beautiful images all the way to the awesome photo booth! I would highly recommend him, but will tell you to book EARLY! He books up fast and I had to change my date, so I could have him.”
– Mary B. December 16th, 2012 via weddingwire.com review
“Matt is an amazing photographer. He did our engagement pictures and wedding day photos. He met with us early and stayed in contact until the big day He got our pictures done so quickly, which is great since we were so excited to see them! He met us very early in the morning to go up to Chatanooga for engagement pictures. He did an excellent job of making the pictures into a storyline. On the day of the wedding, he fit right in. Everyone felt comfortable around him. He captured some great moments at the exact right time, this is not easy to do when things are moving so fast. He worked with our budget and was worth the investment. I will recommend him to everyone I know for future events.”
– Laina R.
September 15th, 2012 via weddingwire.com review
“If you are looking for someone to create a story with your wedding, then Matthew Druin is the photographer for you. He makes a connection with the bride and groom. His connection shows through in the pictures he produces. Matt is extremely professional, timely and a caring guy. We were very pleased with the quality of his work. I felt like he “got” our wedding and our family. He really captured the day start to finish. His pictures were very individual to our wedding-not the run of the mill pictures. He is quite the artist and it shows in his work.”
– Claire S. September 2nd, 2012 via weddingwire.com review “Matthew is awesome person to work with. He is down to earth and easy to talk to. He is very passionate about what he does and I love that about him! Thanks for your great service Matt!” – Jeri W. August 25th, 2012 via weddingwire.com review “I don’t think I can express how blessed we were to find Matt to photograph our wedding. Professional, responsive, and just fun to talk to and be around, Matt delivered in every respect. We LOVED our pictures and would not hesitate to recommend Matt to friends (already have). Thank you for everything!” – Jordan S. August 18th, 2012 via weddingwire.com review “We had a destination wedding in South Carolina and Matt came highly recommended. We searched for ever, but when we found photographers who’s work we liked, they charge way too much for travel. After meeting with Matt we feel in love with him as our photographer. Amazing work, easy to get along with, and no travel fees! The day of everything went perfectly and he was their to keep us on track and have fun while capturing the emotions of day. Our photos were just amazing and our album is beautiful. I honestly can not speak highly enough about Matt. He is not only awesome at what he does, but now a lifelong friend and our family photographer.” – Sam L. May 18th, 2012 via weddingwire.com review “Matthew was such a huge part of our wedding!! He captured every moment in such a beautiful way. I know he had a ton of weddings going on at the same time as ours but you would have never known. I highly recommend him for all your photography needs!” – Sarah M. June 29th, 2012 via weddingwire.com review “Matthew druin is one of the most amazing photographers! Not only are his photographs very modern and artistic, but he is great to work with. Throughout our wedding experience, and all of the events leading up to that day Matthew was there to capture them on camera. I thought it was so amazing that he was able to capture all these amazing pictures, when half the time I didn’t even know he was around! It was so nice having Matthew Druin as our photographer because he was able to adapt his photos to our style rather than assuming everyone has the same style and capturing generic photos. Now, we have our own unique, hip, fun, and yet subtle and elegant photos for our scrap books and wedding albums! Hiring a photographer can be a stressful task on any bride-to-be’s list of “things to do” but my experience with Matthew was very peaceful and it just seemed right. From the initial sit down consultation over lunch at On The Boarder to hanging out at Jekyll Island before the wedding, Matthew made chosing a photographer a breeze. And man, we are pleased with his work. The photos he took of our wedding were beyond beautiful and far better quality than I could have imagined. Therefor, I would just like to say thank you Matthew, for being such a personable, fun, and professional photographer. Your work was amazing!” – Mercedes W. March 24th, 2012 via weddingwire.com review “Matt was incredible. His work is not only amazing, but he was the hardest working person at our wedding. From start to finish he never stopped. Our wedding was in the middle of nowhere in South Carolina and he gladly travel there and didn’t charge us anything extra for travel! We also got his photo booth as well and we really loved it! Everything was extremely professional. From our first meeting to delivering my photos and album, Matt made us feel completely relaxed and comfortable. He was always willing to answer my questions, even though I had a ton! I honestly really can’t say enough about him. THANK YOU!!” – Kelly V. February 29th, 2012 We were tremendously pleased with the work that Matthew did for us on the photo shoot for our upcoming music tour of Ireland. Matthew seemed to know just what we needed for the promotional photos that our agent and the venues were requesting. He even made suggestions for poses and photos that we never would have thought of ourselves but they were just the shots we needed! All we had to do was tell Matthew the “look” we were wanting and he did the rest. The result was a comprehensive photo shoot that landed us JUST the right photos that we needed, with superb quality and presence. – Susan Nation – Curtis Blackwell & The Dixie Boys October 16th, 2011 via weddingwire.com review “Matthew was an awesome photographer. He takes very original pictures that are not too posed. He was very flexible with my schedule for the engagement pictures and the day of the wedding. He is very friendly and easy going. It was a lot of fun getting to work with him!” – Rachel D. September 17th, 2011 via weddingwire.com review “Five ratings on each category says it all. Matthew of Matthew Druin was excellent to work with. His second photographer on the wedding day was great as well. I’d definitely recommend him to all of my friends.” – Stephanie W. August 27th, 2011 via weddingwire.com review “A friend of ours recommended Matthew Druin Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. We checked out his website and were very impressed so we decided to use him. Matt was very patient with us because our original engagement photo shoot did not go as planned. I am glad it did not because we choose a different location and the photos came out perfect. We were very shy in front of the camera at first but Matt helped helped loosen us up. By the time our wedding came around we were so comfortable we did not even notice the camera. Our wedding photos were beautiful!!! Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make and we are more than happy we choose Matthew Druin Photography. Thank you Matt – we will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives.” – Tabitha D. August 6th, 2011 via weddingwire.com review “Matt found out only 5 days before my wedding that he would be providing photography. He talked through the ceremony and reception with me beforehand, which made me feel more comfortable with what pictures needed to be taken on the actual day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, he and his assistant showed up early. They were both very polite, made me feel at ease, and were hard workers. Now that I have the pictures back, I love looking at the ceremony pictures and seeing the different moments that were captured of not only my husband and myself but also the bridal party and the congregation. The reception pictures make me happy because he did a good job of documenting what a great time everyone was having through the photos. Overall, I would recommend working with Matt. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! I would recommend checking out his blog to see his work :)” – Sara W. June 4th, 2011 via weddingwire.com review “I was a bride with a budget and the hunt for a talented AND affordable photographer was not an easy one. A friend recommended Matthew Druin Photography and I couldn’t believe how reasonable their price was for everything they offered! I was a little skeptical at first but after going through their portfolio I decided to give them a shot. The service they provided for my Engagement & Wedding pictures has been more than I could have ever expected. Matt is an absolutely incredible photographer and we are so happy we found them!
May 21st, 2011 via weddingwire.com review (Facebook Review) “Matthew Druin Photography is AMAZING!! Matt does AWESOME work at reasonable prices. Matt had a slideshow up and running of the ceremony at the reception! Our guests were amazed and the guests that couldnt make the ceremony got to see it at the reception. It was such a terrific touch. I recommend Matthew Druin Photography to everyone. He’s professional, willing to always work with his clients and has an AMAZING eye regarding photos. He is truely terrific and does such great work. Matt started off being just our photographer and ended up becoming a friend. I cant say enough great things about him. I LOVE LOVE HIM!!” – Desiree F. May 14th, 2011 via weddingwire.com review
“Being Chinese and having a semi-traditional Chinese wedding, I was a bit skeptical to hire an American photographer due to the importance shot of the traditional moments. However, the first meeting with Matthew for our engagement photo completely blow my mind away. He was very laid back and easy going. During our shoot, he allowed us to be ourself. We cracked a few jokes and talked about life in general and at the same time remained his professionalism. When the engagement pictures were finished, I could not believe how great they turned out and could not wait until the wedding day. As the wedding came, I did not even have to call him for reminder because he beat me to that and that’s what I loved about Matthew. As far as the wedding pictures, they turned out beautifully, my husband and I are absolutely in love with them. We could not ask for better photographer. In fact, if I need a photographer for future events, Matthew would be the first one on my list.”
– Jenny S. February 23rd, 2011 via weddingwire.com
“It was down to wire, 10 days from my wedding and I had no photographer. The one I had my heart set on failed to meet with me or give me a definite price. Needless to say as a bride, I was in a panic. I had heard of Matthew Druin Photography through the grapevines and went out on whim and contacted them. Contacting Matt was the best decision I made in regards to my wedding. His price made my dad very happy, and everything he included was beyond belief. He didn’t have a very big portfolio and that made me very nervous, but the work he did with my engagement and wedding pictures will out shine any bulky portfolio. I will use Matt when I have children and when my children get married 😉 He went above and beyond anything I could have imagined! The detail and thoughtfullness of his work is outstanding. I recommend Matthew Druin Photography with all my heart!”
“Matt did an OUTSTANDING job on our family portraits. I was pleased with not only the quality of the photos but also the ease of the session as well. I look forward to having more photos taken for future occasions! Great job Matt!”
“Had a very productive sessions this afternoon. I enjoyed how my own thoughts and ideas were taken into mind when my photos were shot. I was very surprised to see how fast the pace and easy this session was, seeing that every photo had a different lighting setup. The comfortability level was so high in fact some of the best shots came from some of this most candid moments. I look forward to doing more work with the company in the future on many different levels. I could not imagine recommending another photographer to anyone who wants to create a long lasting memory through photos. Thank you!”
“I have now had the privilege of doing two shoots with Matt! I would recommend him to everyone! The sessions were professional, yet relaxed and fun. I was so excited when I got my photos back! They were wonderful. He is truly very talented. I am excited to work with him in the future (hopefully for a session with my cheerleading squad at UGA!!).”
– Ciara A.